Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Yips

Sorry for the prolonged absence.  I have been working on a book!!!  Or, in other words, I have been staring at a blank screen for a whole year.  Ok, Ok, that may not be completely true.  I have worked quite a bit.  I just got stuck.  As a baseball player may say, "I've got the yips!"

I have been trying to write about the lessons I've learned, and the healing that I've done, but I thought that I needed to write about the accident to do that.  Yes, I should mention the accident, but I was going into such detail, that it was way too painful of an experience for me.  I finally had an epiphany.  I realized that I didn't have to talk about every last detail.  I could just broach the subject and go on from there.

Since that realization, I've been better able to write.  I also realized that this blog was a main inspiration point for me.  I missed being able to pour my heart out on this screen, and have it open my mind to the blessing that surround me everyday.

So, purely for my own benefit, I will continue to blog.  I have cherished the encouraging words that I have received from each of you.  Even seeing the hits on this page has been uplifting.  I have thought from the beginning, that if but one person can benefit from my loss, it will be worth the pain.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back. I love reading your blog. Your words are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You did it. You're back. I am so blessed to benefit from your wisdom. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O I am so happy you are back!!!!! You help me more than you know. I just love you!!!!!!! Thank you for being there for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Microsoft office 2007 can improve work efficiency, and Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 to tighter cost controls and increase profits.

    ReplyDelete