Monday, February 20, 2012

In Dreams...

There are just times that I need John.  My heart aches for him, and I wonder how I've made it this long without him.  The last few days have been that way for me.  I've taken stalk of my life this last year.  I keep praying for someone to come into our lives to take the pain, sorrow, and lonely away.  Here's the big problem...How can I move on when I can't let go of John?

That question plagues my thoughts most of the day and night.  People tell me that when I meet the right person, It will all work out.  I just don't know if I buy it.  I hate complication.  I'm a simpleton.  Okay, I wish I was a simpleton.

Last night, I dreamed of John all night.  That really doesn't happen that often.  He was in about 4 or 5 different dreams.  We ran to each other.  Kissed and hugged and cried.  I told him how much I've missed him, and how it was like a dream that he was here with me again.  He would smile and kiss me again, and hold me tight.

I woke up with tears on my pillow.  I realized that there is no amount of time that is enough.  I am so grateful to know that I have endless time with my sweet love.  I am so blessed to have him as my eternal companion.  I never have to worry about not seeing him again, because I know that I will.  I know that we have forever together, and this is but a brief intermission.

8 comments:

  1. I am almost speechless. You only move on if you want to and if you feel that you are ready. Take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your blog. I wish/pray for you all the best. I couldn't imagine experiencing what you're feeling. Thank you for being a wonderful mom and pushing through all you've endured. I read a few of your blog posts and I can easily see a strength and love that will be absorbed by those kids of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some dreams end too quickly, hang in there!
    PS- I really love your layout! I'm new with this and have no idea where to start

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazingly strong! I came across your blog and read this, brought tears to my eyes. You truly are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Microsoft office 2007 can improve work efficiency, and Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 to tighter cost controls and increase profits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whenever I dream about someone who has died, I consider it a visit from them. I admire your strength, courage and hope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very sad, and difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete