Monday, February 20, 2012

In Dreams...

There are just times that I need John.  My heart aches for him, and I wonder how I've made it this long without him.  The last few days have been that way for me.  I've taken stalk of my life this last year.  I keep praying for someone to come into our lives to take the pain, sorrow, and lonely away.  Here's the big problem...How can I move on when I can't let go of John?

That question plagues my thoughts most of the day and night.  People tell me that when I meet the right person, It will all work out.  I just don't know if I buy it.  I hate complication.  I'm a simpleton.  Okay, I wish I was a simpleton.

Last night, I dreamed of John all night.  That really doesn't happen that often.  He was in about 4 or 5 different dreams.  We ran to each other.  Kissed and hugged and cried.  I told him how much I've missed him, and how it was like a dream that he was here with me again.  He would smile and kiss me again, and hold me tight.

I woke up with tears on my pillow.  I realized that there is no amount of time that is enough.  I am so grateful to know that I have endless time with my sweet love.  I am so blessed to have him as my eternal companion.  I never have to worry about not seeing him again, because I know that I will.  I know that we have forever together, and this is but a brief intermission.

7 comments:

  1. I am almost speechless. You only move on if you want to and if you feel that you are ready. Take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your blog. I wish/pray for you all the best. I couldn't imagine experiencing what you're feeling. Thank you for being a wonderful mom and pushing through all you've endured. I read a few of your blog posts and I can easily see a strength and love that will be absorbed by those kids of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some dreams end too quickly, hang in there!
    PS- I really love your layout! I'm new with this and have no idea where to start

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazingly strong! I came across your blog and read this, brought tears to my eyes. You truly are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever I dream about someone who has died, I consider it a visit from them. I admire your strength, courage and hope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very sad, and difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete