Saturday, September 22, 2012

Friendship

Last night I had a surprise visit from some of my dearest friends, John and Charese Foster.  Isn't it great when you get a wonderful gift like that?

The Fosters are such an inspiring couple.  They have been through their fair share of adversity, but they are the most fun loving, happy, hard working people you could meet.  Charese was diagnosed with breast cancer last october.  One week after her double mastectomy, doctors found the cancer had spread to her liver, lungs, brain and bones.

Through the last year, the Fosters have gone through highs and lows, but have always stuck together.  I have been uplifted and edified by their examples of strength and faith.  I have shed many tears, but have also shared much laughter.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to share a life with the bravest of the brave.

Please Fight With Charese by clicking the link, and if possible donate.



No comments:

Post a Comment