Monday, November 22, 2010

# 22-infinity: Abundance

Today, I have so much to be thankful for that I just don't know where to start.  Considering that this month is coming to a quick end, I'm packing in a whole bunch of thankfuls.

  1. My dear sweet brother-in-law Dave, for always remembering to put my garbage out when I forget.  (extra gifts for your stocking this year)
  2. For those who serve without looking for acknowledgment.  My driveway has been scrapped twice in two days without any pomp or circumstance.  (Thanks Dave and Shawn)
  3. For my wonderful Aunt who helps me get my stubborn brain back on track.
  4. For the Internet.  Boy you really miss it when it's gone.
  5. For my dear friends who always make me smile, and who don't just laugh at me,  but with me.
  6. For car dealerships that come to your house to switch you vehicles to fix yours up.
  7. For gingerbread herbal tea. 
  8. For essential oils.
  9. For my amazing kiddos.
  10. For laughter.
  11. For the Weather report.
  12. For treat bags discovered at 10:30pm.  Dang, that sneaks up on you sometimes.  Oh well, I love going to the store at 7am in my ho-jays.
  13. For changing my perspective.
  14. For DVR.
  15. For cell phones and the ability it gives me to get more done in the day.
  16. For listening to the kids enjoy playing the piano.
This list could go on for days and days, but this is a representation of today.  I am grateful for all of you who visit this blog and who make me feel worth while.

3 comments:

  1. you had me at gingerbread herbal tea! Where did you find that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, Walmart had it. It's celestial seasonings. The peppermint is delicious too. I think I'll get six more boxes. Yummy good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good list. my fave was... treat bags at 10:30. :)

    ReplyDelete