- My dear sweet brother-in-law Dave, for always remembering to put my garbage out when I forget. (extra gifts for your stocking this year)
- For those who serve without looking for acknowledgment. My driveway has been scrapped twice in two days without any pomp or circumstance. (Thanks Dave and Shawn)
- For my wonderful Aunt who helps me get my stubborn brain back on track.
- For the Internet. Boy you really miss it when it's gone.
- For my dear friends who always make me smile, and who don't just laugh at me, but with me.
- For car dealerships that come to your house to switch you vehicles to fix yours up.
- For gingerbread herbal tea.
- For essential oils.
- For my amazing kiddos.
- For laughter.
- For the Weather report.
- For treat bags discovered at 10:30pm. Dang, that sneaks up on you sometimes. Oh well, I love going to the store at 7am in my ho-jays.
- For changing my perspective.
- For DVR.
- For cell phones and the ability it gives me to get more done in the day.
- For listening to the kids enjoy playing the piano.
Clane in charge.
16 hours ago