Sunday, November 7, 2010

#7- Anniversaries






















This exact day 13 years ago, I was sealed for time and all eternity to my love and my best friend.  I really prepared myself for a pretty tough day, but somehow my attitude changed from sorrow to gratitude.  I admit that my emotions are still very close to the surface today, but the day turned out to be a nice day for me to reflect on my married life and to look forward to the future.  I truly consider this to be a miracle.  I never thought that I would get to this point, where I can think very fondly on my sweet husband, but the sting is no longer there.  The heartache and loneliness are still present, and I'm sure they always will be, but I can see a future now.

Everyday we are faced with new experiences, and new decisions to make, and new people to meet.  Everyday that we wake up and eagerly greet the day, we have opportunity upon opportunity placed in our path.  I am grateful for all of the people I crossed paths with today that made a difference in my tomorrow.  Thank you for the testimonies that were shared.  Thank you for the songs that were sung.  Thank you for the love that was expressed.  Thank you for the prayers that were offered.  I love you more than you know.

1 comment: